blog post 5

 I do notice how the writers on the sites are all very strong antiwar voices that I never seem to hear in the mainstream news. I think the reason they could be doing that is that they want to be biased about what they are writing about so that it doesn’t cause issues. I actually haven’t heard of these websites and I think it’s because they are not well known. I also think the reason that they aren’t herded about is that they aren’t something people look at every day. I think you have to seek out obscure websites in order to hear strong antiwar voices because they aren’t well known for people to have websites like that. There aren’t many and it could be a sore topic for some people so the websites don’t get as much attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News

Blog Post Week 14

blog post weeke 12