blog post week 15

 I have around over a thousand followers on one of my social media platforms. I don’t really pay attention to the followers that I have on the other social media platforms that I am on. There are a few social media accounts that I have. The social media accounts that I have are Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, Snapchat, and TikTok. I use to not be on social media a lot besides Instagram, but now that covid has happened I have been on social media a lot more. Not just for myself but also because of classes going online and communication being on social media or text compared to in person. I use to never use TikTok, but since covid has started I am on it very often because it is a platform of videos and many of them are funny and it’s just an entertaining platform. I do not have a website. Private information that I have online is my phone number and email. I like to keep some of my private information to myself just because you never know the people that could try and take your personal information. I do think that social media can put a bad impact on people and can make people lonely and depressed. I know that there have been times where my friends have posted on social media together and I have gotten a little upset by not being there. I do really think that because of covid, more people have been involved in social media and it has become a huge part of people’s lives and that’s something that can really put you in a bad state of mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

News

Introduction

blog post week 11